Easter Crafts – quick and cute egg decorating
Here’s ll you need to make these lovely ladies: craft eggs, felt or coloured paper, glue, ribbon and a black permanent marker. Ready for quick step by step photos? then click here-
How to make: Decorated Easter Eggs
First – what kind of craft eggs do you have?
– if you have white polystrene eggs you are ready to roll straight away
– if you have the plastic craft eggs you will need to just paste on one layer of plain white kitchen paper and leave dry
Next – cut out the stand and ears
I used a heart cookie cutter to mark out the base on some coloured felt, two per egg. Then I cut out two large white felt ears and two smaller coloured felt ears per egg. Finally I cut a small heart for the nose and a little circle for the fluffy belly.
Now lets assemble
– sandwich two hearts together to create thick and sturdy base ( I used a glue gun but any quick drying glue will do)
– glue the small coloured ears onto the centre of the white ears
– pinch the narrow end of one ear together and glue to the top of the egg, repeat with the second ear
– glue the wider end of the egg onto the base
– tie a bow out of some ribbon and glue on in front of the ears
– then with your permanent marker draw on the face features, eyes first, stick on the heat nose, and then draw the mouth and stick on the belly dot
tada, you have a cuter than cute easter egg decorations. enjoy xx