Free Printables: Reindeer Gift Box
A little free printables treat for the beginning of all things festive! A sweet reindeer gift box, or treat box, depending on what special surprise you want to hide inside.
I love sharing printables here on MollyMoo as a great big Thank You for your continued support for all things MollyMoo and… because cuteness just ‘has’ to be shared!!
Click here to download
– The free printable pack consists of two A4 pages
– Print the template sheets on 200gm card
– Cut out each box element with your craft knife
– Score each fold line very lightly with the ‘back’ of the craft knife blade so that you get crisp corners and folds
– Start gluing the tabs down – I find it easier to glue one tab at a time and hold it in position for a few seconds so it aligns perfectly to the edges.
– The tabs are labelled on the template so it’s all very intuitive as to what tab glues to where – just make sure not to glue the lid closed… you need to fill it with sweeties or gingerbread cookies yet!
– Finally glue on the red Rudolf nose – you can make a small red wool pom pom or use a store bought fluffy pom pom like I did too.
Let the festive preparations begin!
I love feedback so please leave a comment and let me know what you think… or just say hi
Did you download and make my Easter Bunny and Chick Treat Boxes?