the little people
How to celebrate St Patrick’s Day?? Handprinting is always a good way to start…and how darn cute is this!! Over the next week I will add to this little resource of MollyMoo and found crafts, recipes and fun printables for Paddy’s Day. I promise they won’t all be messy!
Handprinting How To:
• gather together some coloured paper, paint, scissors and glue
• paint the palm brown and the lower arm green
• press onto the paper to make the print and let it dry
• cut out the paper shapes for the face and hat buckle and glue
• let the kids have fun decorating the faces :)
more lucky handprinting
Colourful Bridget’s Cross
Love this – made from coloured craft-store raffia instead of the traditional rushes. Click here for the step by step tutorial.
A fabulously simple little craft for young parade-goers, using green craft paper and green pipe cleaners. click here for the step by step tutorial
All you need for this bit of green fun is some craft foam and a small mirror. Click here for the instructions and printable template.
Shamrock Sun Chaser
A very easy and pretty way to decorate a shamrock. Find out how to make here